The Eastend Memorial Hall beautiful brick building that used to house the Old Eastend School, was transformed into the Eastend Activity Centre.
Recreational events are held regularly, with different activities including card and shuffleboard tournaments, craft and arts events and musical jam sessions.
The Activity Centre Board with the help of volunteers organizes an annual Haunting House in Halloween.
- Main Hall: the main auditorium of 3000+ square feet with a large stage at the east end includes a bar, service counter, CD projector and electric screen . Chairs and tables, plus linens and kitchen equipment (only if the Tea Room is rented) are included with rental. Free WiFi.
- Tea Room: attached to the main auditorium, has its own entrance and can be closed off to provide a fully self contained function room. It comes equipped with a full kitchen, perfect for smaller functions that require food services. Includes a large flat screen TV for presentations and free WiFi.
- Chairs, tables and kitchen equipment maybe rented separately for take away.
The Eastend Memorial Hall Board would like to thank all the residents of Eastend and other communities that have made donations to the Memorial Hall, as well as the following Municipalities, Groups and Organizations:
- Town of Eastend
- RM of White Valley No. 49
- RM of Arlington No. 79
- Joint Recreation Committee
- Innovation Credit Union
- Eastend Kinettes
- Hall Board Ladies
- Safe Restart Program
- Donor's Choice
- GMR Holdings Ltd
- Horizon Business Solutions LLP
Please visit the Eastend Memorial Hall website for more information.